The game date is Year 98 Day 11 Hour 3 with 0/154 players currently online and 451 characters living.
December 3, 2022 20:11: SCHEDULED LOCKDOWNS
As always, the lockdown should begin soon after the daily tick, and end just after the daily tick would have ran.
5 Dec - 12 Dec
16 Jan - 23 Jan
13 Feb - 20 Feb
20 Mar - 27 Mar
24 Apr - 1 May
29 May - 5 Jun
December 1, 2022 01:33: Secret Santa
Tis the season for the Secret Santa Art Exchange! Signs ups are posted now on the forums, and will run through 23:59:59 EST December 3rd, 2022!
December 1, 2022 01:32: Another list of bugs fixed since August:
- Cooking projects are no longer generating a singular food item with all the ingredients in them
- Ingredient projects are taking the cook's skill into account
- Animal attention meters should be working normally to all animals in a project and not dropping over lockdown
- Food is now no longer disappearing after being poisoned
- Frozen projects, projects stuck at 100% and frozen queue timer have been fixed in several instances
- Healing projects are no longer healing the wrong character
- Healing projects are also no longer completing after the target has left the area
- Componentless items are no longer taking component quality into consideration (which was zero)
- Accessories can no longer use medium and large inventions in them
- A day where a lot of items were crafted at zero quality and/or with no components is now behind us, please report if you still have one of those items.
- Disposing of corpses and smelting are no longer using and giving experience to the manufacturing skill instead of mining
- Dismantling projects are now properly giving xp (but still dropping materials to the ground, sorry guys)
- Resources with a quality that's a decimal received from projects now stack correctly
- Animals which arrive to the tile when sent from one tile away should now actually arrive when the message says they have arrived
- The changes to tierborn combat have also now been applied to hunting: they can hunt or bite animals every hour and their damage now scales with age.
Not a bug: Features
- Healing incapabilities now takes 5 hours like healing damage
- Breaking locks now take crowbar quality into consideration when calculating effort
- Yes, you are allowed to listen in on a whisper to/from someone who just died
- Staff now counts towards the total player count on the main page! #staffareplayerstoo
December 1, 2022 01:28: Server Status
As many of you have noticed, the game currently suffers from poor performance. This is because of the recent server migration by our host to a new service with fewer CPU cores. I was ensured that other measures would make up for this reduction in cores, but this was clearly not the case. I am currently looking into moving us to a different host that can provide a better service.
The more funds available through patreon, the better server we will be able to afford, so please consider becoming a patron if you have the means and enjoy the game:
- Saph, Owner
December 1, 2022 01:27: Kobold Perk
Relevant players have likely already sussed this out, but bogstones can now only be found if the kobold is within the swamp after that most recent blue text. On a side note, if anybody is playing a kobold and did not get said blue text, then please toss in a report.
The free-to-play collaborative story.
Marosia is a free text based roleplaying game. It is an RPG in a fantasy setting with open world society simulation mechanics.
The player can create a character through instant spawning, or through the family system with a selection of different races.
Once your character steps into the world, what you do is up to you, as the freedom to play whatever sort of character you want allows infinite possibilities.
Experience the excitement of playing out a character's entire life, and living through their moments. Understand the world around you within a text based environment,
where words will sweep you into a new land of imagination and possibility. Feel the pleasures of your character's new discoveries; weapons, armor, tools,
and resources are waiting to be used and created for your character's agendas.
Fall in love, start a family, raise an empire, begin a business, create a religion,
discover treasure, lead a colony, create a government, plan a plot, become a thief, and change the world. It's up to you. The world is full of magic, surprises,
gods, and demons. Where will your character fit within it?